Golden LEAF Scholarship Program - Four Year Degree
- Be a North Carolina resident for tuition purposes.
- Applicants must complete residency determination at the North Carolina Residency Determination Service Website.
- Be a graduating NC HS senior or current NC community college transfer student planning to enroll for the first time as a full-time degree seeking student at an eligible NC college or university.
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.0.
- Be a resident of an eligible rural county as identified by the Golden LEAF Foundation.
- Demonstrate financial need as determined by the application process; have Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Expected Family Contribution (EFC) that does not exceed the maximum permitted by the Program.
Maximum award amount of $3,000 per year